Are you interested in registering your child into our program?
Is your child 13-17 years old?
Do you live in the Peel Region?
Does your child have family history of Type 2 Diabetes? (A parent, sibling or grandparent has diabetes)
Is your child interested in learning how to prevent diabetes as he/she gets older?
Can your child commit to coming to 8 two-hour sessions to participate in the program?
If you answered 'yes' to all the questions above, your child may be eligible to join the South Asian Adolescent Diabetes Awareness Program (SAADAP).
Please fill out the form below to have someone from our team contact you within 24 hours.
What you can expect if you join the program:
1. Receive gift cards every time you complete a survey.
2. Get 24 volunteer hours for your time.
3. Get a Certificate of Completion when you're done.
4. Get access to a dietician for FREE.
5. Get access to a personal trainer for FREE.
6. Become your family's expert on diabetes.
7. Contribute to exciting diabetes prevention research.
8. Learn everything you need to know to live a diabetes-free
life as you move from your youth into adulthood.
Still have questions about the program?
View our Frequently Asked Questions or
Contact us at email@example.com
Please fill out your details and a member of our research team will get in touch with you. If you are a teenager, please click here.